The first meeting for students and teachers of Erasmus+ project: GEOPARKS – NATURAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE THAT JOINS EUROPEAN STUDENTS AND TEACHERS will be organized at Saint John’s High School (Lykeio Agiou Ioanni) in Limassol, CYPRUS. During the training all participants will take part in activities prepared by the host school.
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS AND COORDINATORS:
- Salezjanskie Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace (Wroclaw, Poland), Magdalena Szewczyk, Main Coordinator
- Lykeio Agiou Ioanni (Limassol, Cyprus), Nikolas Nikolaou, partner
- Private Trade School „Konto Trade” Ltd (Varna, Bulgaria), Iva Paneva, partner
- Instituto De Ensenanza Secundaria Jose Marin (Velez Rubio, Spain), Diego Gea Perez, partner
- Kaposvári Munkácsy Mihály Gimnázium (Kaposvar, Hungury), Balind Varga, partner
- Lycée Polyvalent de Pointe Noire (Pointe Noire, Guadalupe, France), Nathalie Subirats, partner